Thursday 11 April 2013

Walks

Yesterday Olivia (in baby carrier) I went to Stanley Park with Essen and Hazal. It was amazing. We saw swans, big turtles, blue herons, another big bird that I don't know what it was, ducks, geese, racoons, squirrels, and Olivia touched sand and saw the ocean! It was really windy, but also sunny.

Today Finn (in baby carrier) and I went downtown to hang out with Koji and Mimi. It was fun.  It was sunny and warmer than yesterday. We walked around the water by Yaletown.

I have lost (for the millionth time) the charger for the camera. It gets moved when we aren't using it, and then when we need it a few weeks later, we can't find it. I'm sure it's David's fault. (ha ha)

I have 23 library books 3 days overdue.

I am so glad I have been getting out of the house lately to see friends.

I will tell this blog, because I don't want to brag in public, even though I think my friends have some of the cutest babies ever made, my two are the cutest, sweetest, smartest babies ever in the history of humankind. I love them so much and miss them whenever I'm away from either one.






No comments:

Post a Comment