Tuesday 18 December 2012

Baby's First...Cold

My baby Olivia has a cold. Poor thing doesn't know what's going on. It scares her. I can't help feeling a bit mad at a friend who didn't inform me that her daughter was sick when I visited. I should have just left when I saw it. I guess I wasn't prepared for that. It would have seemed so rude and I was so happy to be out of the house. Then a few days later, I got sick, which was hard enough, as we are in our second week sans nanny and are already barely keeping up with the demands. But now, just as I am starting to emerge from the fog of congestion and the itchiest nose ever. (My first cold in ages that I didn't firebomb with cold medications.) Now she is sick! So she has the humidifier, even though we got it for Finn, who gets a blocked nose from the dry heater. And I need that thing too! As I am still pretty clogged up. So we need three humidifiers! Oh well, we'll survive. After taking two hours to get Olivia settled and pumping and then Olivia part two and then Finn, I can't sleep. Oh there's a baby. I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment