Friday 21 September 2012

3rd day without a Nanny

 It's Friday, the 3rd day of the nanny vacation. My mom and dad have been helping a lot. My mom comes at 8am and my dad takes the 12 to 3 shift. David and I handle 3pm to 8am. (We are also available while my parents are here too of course.) The days blend together. Lately David and I have both been dragging ass. Me with my physical issues (mostly breast related), David fighting off a flu. The babes have both been doing more crying without a real reason that we can see.This is really frustrating because I don't know why they are crying, and my mind goes to - what if he is hurt, what if I pulled too hard on her arm, what if I'm missing something - or I just get frustrated with him or her. In general everything's fine. I really want more smiles though! They are like money in the bank that I can spend on those grating crying jags. They are getting nice and big which is awesome. They must be about 10 lbs now. I don't know. I did some scrap-booking today, got their hospital wristbands taped in. I also sent off a form to the CRA because they didn't know about Olivia, and put together some thank-you cards. We got the sweetest pink/blue quilts from the Dawsons, with their names on (see picture)! We got our first delivery of groceries from SPUD today so I've been drinking lots of delicious almond milk. Finn is swinging away and Olivia is murmuring in her sleep beside me. I'm here, blogging, and hoping I get another hour before I have to face them crying.



Finn swinging:





No comments:

Post a Comment