Sunday 11 August 2013

Nowish

Honestly, with being back to work, there is just so much to do, thank-you notes running late, registering for child-care subsidy, fixing the computer, backing the files up, blogging, taking photos of the kids, being a good mom (the most important by far of course), paying bills, doing my job well, doing the laundry, keeping the house somewhat clean (with help from dad and David), trying to stay somewhat in contact with the people I care about, emails to reply to, taking care of the cats and the dog, keeping food in the house, putting together three meals a day, addressing medical issues as they arise, enjoying life, not burning out, maintaining a healthy relationship with my mate, being on-time, being kind, keeping gas in the car, not getting burned-out, keeping bums dry, fighting with EI, sleeping, eating healthy, sending in documents to benefits to get reimbursed, and of course the other stuff that I can't think of now, but will remember in about 10 minutes. And soon I'll be going back to UBC and taking a course 3 days a week. All I care about is providing a happy, healthy life for my two angels, now and in the future. I have hope and determination. But sometimes I also have irritability and exhaustion. I have a heart glowing in me like the Ironman; it is a battery charged with the most powerful force in the universe, a mother's love for her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment