Tuesday 7 May 2013

Just Another Day in the Sun

Little Miss and I went to grandma's house today and I looked at cool photos of my mom and dad from back in the day. Many "Mad Men"-esque pictures.

 Finn keeps giggling at strange times, like after he falls asleep, while breast-feeding, or just while sitting and doing nothing. It's so stinkin' cute! Olivia loves walking and isn't interested in standing. She is like, "why bother?" At one point today  Olivia was jumping in the Jolly Jumper and, facing her, Finn was jumping in the Jumperoo, and they were both jumping like there was no tomorrow. Just giving 'er! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP! Scream! Faster faster faster! So I had to join in on the floor in the middle. Weeee Hooo!

We have teeth coming in. Finn now has 3, he skipped the middle fronts and just has the side ones coming in on the top. Olivia has 5 now, the side tops are coming in too. Olivia only needed Tylenol this morning (not for the rest of the day), and now they both seem OK.

They both think it's hilarious when I "sneeze" at them, especially if my pony-tail flips forward. Finn has started handing me things sometimes during dinner, and he thinks it's funny when I pretend to eat his food (although sometimes I'm not pretending).


No comments:

Post a Comment