Tuesday 19 March 2013

It Worked!

Our "little miss" Olivia is now 15.5 pounds! Actually 15 pounds and 10 ounces.  We are so glad that all of our efforts have paid off. She's still a slim girl, but that's just her natural shape. She is able to eat and drink as she likes, due mainly to her laser revision of that tongue-tie and lip-tie. We went to countless appointments and felt like we were hitting our heads against a brick wall made up of doctors. We can now breathe easy. Finn is 19 pounds. 

In Finn news, he has been saying ba ba ba for a while, but yesterday added ma ma ma! I have a feeling ga ga ga is coming soon, because I've heard him make that sound a few times.

In more Olivia news, she now has 3 teeth! Finn has 2, and there are more for both just around the corner.

We had Mexican Pizza yesterday. Like a taco, but on a pizza, wow, blows my mind. It was delicious. Here's a picture of the pizza.



 And here's Little Miss eating the pizza and showing off her teeth (only 2 are visible).


I know, I know, I have a serious problem with taking photos of them eating. I'm seeking a support group. It's out of control.

Here's a close-up!




No comments:

Post a Comment